50 Followers Contest
I have only been running this blog for a few months, but it already feels like I have been doing this forever. I love being able to share my thoughts about my favorite books, hang out on Twitter with wonderfully supportive fellow-bloggers, and promote some incredibly talented and kind authors. Thank you to my first 50 blog followers and all of my other awesome readers! I really appreciate all of you sticking by me and helping me do what I do better every day.
In order to celebrate, I’ll be hosting a contest. After all, what better way could there be to thank you than to give you stuff. The winner of this contest will receive a pre-order of their choice (under $20, please). I would highly recommend one of the following: Mockingjay, Matched, Revolution, Where She Went, The Mockingbirds, Paranormalcy, or Anna and the French Kiss. These are just a few of the many books I am looking forward to in the next few months; feel free to suggest others in the comments.
The contest deadline is August 15th at 11:59 PM. The rules are as follows:
- You must be a follower to enter. This is a contest to thank my followers, so please make sure that you follow this blog before completing the form.
- This is now my 50 followers contest and my 100 followers contest, so two winners will be declared. If I reach over 100 followers, I will add a second winner. I’ll strongly consider a third winner if I make it to 150 followers.
- You may only enter this contest once. If I find out that you have submitted multiple entries, you will be disqualified.
- You must have a valid blog or website URL to enter. (This may be a Twitter or Facebook page if you don’t have any other kind of site.)
- This contest is international as long as I can ship through The Book Depository or you are willing to cover shipping costs if located outside the U.S.
- You must be 13 years or older to enter unless you have your parents’ permission to share your address if you win.
- This contest does not allow for any extra entries because I prefer simple, easy contests. I will still be extremely grateful if you share the contest info through tweets, blog posts, or sidebar links. Please share because you are awesome, not because you feel like it is required.
Alright, enough of the formalities. Enter away and make sure to check back on August 16th:
Total Entry Count: 94