Around the Interwebs (2)
I haven’t posted links for the last couple weeks because most of the things going on around the Internet just made me sad, and I probably won’t post much for the next few weeks because I am going to be insanely busy, so here are a few links from this week.
- Sarah Ockler wrote a thought-provoking post about race in YA Lit.
- Adam of Roof Beam Reader (and others) announced a summer-long readalong of Andrew Smith’s books leading up to the release of Passenger. I’m pretty horrible about reading on a schedule, but I am planning to try because this sounds like a lot of fun.
- SYNC released their schedule of summer audiobook downloads.
- Veronica Roth wrote this great guide to Divergent for people who haven’t read it in a year and can’t remember stuff but want to read Insurgent. People like me. Many of you have probably already read Insurgent, but I am not allowed to get new books right now, so I will be making use of this in a few weeks, I hope.
- Tiffany Schmidt announced her next book, Bright Before Sunrise, which sounds amazing. Also the announcement came with adorable pictures.
Anything else exciting going on around the interwebs that you’d like to share?
Filed under: Around the Interwebs