May 2010: Top 5 Books
The month is coming to an end and I’ve been looking back over the many wonderful books I have read and reviewed in May. As my classes and teaching responsibilities have decreased throughout the month, my reading time has significantly increased. I hope that trend will continue through June. While it was tough to select only five books, the following represent some of my favorite reads this month:
- The Girl She Used to Be by David Cristofano
- Breathing by Cheryl Renee Herbsman
- Dirty Little Secrets by C.J. Omololu
- The Six Rules of Maybe by Deb Caletti
- The Last Exit to Normal by Michael Harmon
What were your favorite books this month?