Top Ten Books I’m Anticipating in 2011
Top Ten Tuesday is a feature organized by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s feature is about the top ten books you are anticipating for 2011.
It was tough for me to pick only 10 books that I’m looking forward to because there are, of course, so many. You can keep an eye on the upcoming releases section in the sidebar if you would like to see my list as it expands throughout the year, or check out my Pre-Orders wish list. Here’s a snapshot of my wish list for 2011 in no particular order:
- Taking Off by Jenny Moss
- Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
- Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
- Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
- The Lover’s Dictionary by David Levithan
- Where She Went by Gayle Forman
- The Water Wars by Cameron Stracher
- Bitter End by Jennifer Brown
- Paper Covers Rock by Jenny Hubbard
- But I Love Him by Amanda Grace
What books are you looking forward to reading next year? I’m excited to find some I haven’t heard about and add them to my list!