Versatile Blogger Award
I received my first blog award from Shari at My Neurotic Book Affair.
Here are the rules of the award (who knew awards had rules?):
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order…)
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award
7 Things About Me
(I decided while doing this to create a random facts about me section on my “About Me” page. If there’s anything you want to know, go leave a comment there and I’ll update the list periodically.)
- I am 21-years-old.
- My B.A. is in Psychology. I went to Elmira College in Elmira, NY, and graduated when I was 19.
- I have had a number of jobs, but most of the time I write and edit educational curriculum materials.
- My one-year-old Weimaraner, Wiki, takes up most of my time. Having a weim is like a job in and of itself.
- Favorite TV shows: Gilmore Girls, Everwood, 24, Big Bang Theory
- Favorite movie: Dead Poets Society
- Favorite music: Goo Goo Dolls, Coldplay, Counting Crows, Jump Little Children, Alexz Johnson
Here are the blogs I deem awesome enough to receive a Versatile Blogger Award. (For those who want to be award-free or who have already received this, I apologize. Consider the “rules” already accomplished, and enjoy being worthy enough to win it again.) For more amazing blogs, check out my constantly updated link list. If you are not on it and you want to be, let me know.
- Book Rat
- Chick Loves Lit
- In Which a Girl Reads
- Eating YA Books
- Maggie’s Bookshelf
- Ramblings of a Writer
- Reading Vacation
- The Hiding Spot
- YA Librarian Tales
- WORD for Teens
- The Book Scout
- Erika Breathes Books
- Beyond Books
- The Alley of Books
Filed under: Miscellaneous